Monday, October 8, 2012

Open Arms..

Everyone wishes to be surrounded with an awesome kind of love while growing up. God made me so lucky that he gave me the kind of family that I have right now. Very much wrapped in love and affection. It's the kind of chaos that every individual wants to be part of.

Ideal situation in life is that one day, you'll be married and start to build your own family. I've seen this cycle so many times within our circle. It gave me a bit of pain to see them go away but I am so glad from within as  I know that a new and fulfilling part of their lives are about to unfold.

I realized today that when the going gets tough inside a marriage, it's always best to run to your family and be showered with the kind of love that has never faded through the years. And I guess it'll never be. It's nice to bring back old memories and just "be there" for one another. I'm sitting and staring on how tears are rolling down from my cousin's eyes. It's the kind of pain that I haven't seen in her. But I am in awe with the kind of love that envelopes the tears in her eyes. It's the unfailing love and support that my family is providing.

We may hate and argue most of the time, but I'll forever be proud of the love that we are capable of giving to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment