Monday, October 22, 2012

Christmas Plans


I can feel the sweet and cold wind that brushes my face when I go to work. Which reminds me that Christmas is fast approaching. I'm planning to make this Christmas unforgettable and extravagant. Because this time, everything I earn is mine, got no tuition fee and school stuff to pay anymore. Hurrayyy!

Planning to give Mama a Blackberry. My mom's a simple kind of person, she doesn't get the point of why people need to spend so much money on technology. But I want to give her one because I know that even when she complains about these gadgets, I'm sure she'll love it! Next gift, I want to give her a Sony LCD 32 -inch television set. She wants to have it so bad, so this Christmas, I'm giving it to her without any doubt. :)

On the other hand, I don't feel the need to buy Papa the latest gadget as I know that he's always updated. So I want to give him a watch. What you need to understand when it comes to my Dad is that he only wears branded watches. (Yep! So metikuloso!) And this time, I'll try to measure up. I'm thinking of whether I should buy Michael Kors or Kenneth Cole.

I want to give them the best of life and spoil them in anyway possible. Fingers crossed. For 21 years of taking very good care of me, for 21 years of sacrifices and hardships, this will just be the beginning! More to go Mama and Papa! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment