Thursday, November 1, 2012

Dreams

People may be a lot different from one another but at the end of a long and tiring day, we all want the same things, admit it or not, that is to love and be loved back. May it be someone special or love from family. Whatever it is. Sometimes, when it seems like this is quite impossible to happen, atleast not yet, God is making it happen on our dreams. Not to make us feel that it won't ever happen. But he gives us a glimpse of how wonderful it is to experience the magic and spark of being loved. He allows us to foresee the possibilities that life will be showering us in the future.

So I'll hold on. I'll wait. I don't know how much time and patience do I still have to showcase but I will be reserving a very special space for that someone, in God's time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment