Tuesday, October 11, 2011

After being Deprived from Sleep: FINALLY! :)


Last night was the best sleep that I had for the past four months. Finally, Thesis is overrrrrrr! I just succesfully passed my defense and I felt so much joy. When the panel said "Congrats, you passed", I seriously want to jump and scream so loud. I felt so relieved. Because I know that I worked hard for it. I had sleepless nights and I've experienced too much STRESS. But indeed, it is over.

After being deprived from a good sleep, finally, I had been able to sleep peacefully. I slept without having to alarm my phone for meetings or revisions of my thesis. So it meant that I could sleep as long as I want to. I slept without having to check my planner for tomorrow's schedule. In short, I slept having an assurance that things are fine already. Although not all of my problems are solved yet, I'm happy that most of the things that gave me too much stress and bothered me a lot are over. And about the other problems that I have, I can resolve it soon, I know. :)

My goodnight prayer to God was different as well. For the past months, I prayed that he would give me more strength and determination to accomplish my responsibilities. I kept complaining like a little child every night that I was so tired and I felt like giving up. And then, I'll just burst out myself to tears during the time that I felt like I have the world on my shoulders.

But last night, I could not say anything else but thank you. He didn't disappoint me. In fact, he has given me the courage to fight and to continue believing that I can make it. Yes, he tested my faith and he pushed me through my limits. Simply because he trusted me enough and he knew that I could survive, and yes, I made it! I survived 1st sem of being a Senior!

And so I woke up having a smile on my face. Smile that I didn't see for months. It was a real SMILE. Life may be a bitch but God is moving. Just at the right place. Just at the right time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment