Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Starbucks Hot Chocolate Saved the Day..

Today was a very busy and tiring day. I was at school the whole day rushing for the revisions of my Chapter 4 and 5 Thesis. Then I went home just to change and make myself ready for work. I was on the cab and I realized that I'm 30 minutes early for work. And I badly need something to make me feel better. So I decided to have my Starbucks Signature Hot Chocolate.

As I was ordering my hot choco, the girl barista was smiling at me like I was her bestfriend. The other barista who was doing my choco politely asked me to wait while his preparing  my drink. How I wish I could always be at that kind of environment. A place wherein everyone wears a big smile. A place wherein I could just enjoy drinking my hot choco and just watch people. In there, it's like I could do everything I want and no need to worry about what will happen next. I just love the environment and I love the smell of the coffee. It simply renews my soul.

But that moment couldn't last for too long as I need to start walking to office and get myself to work. How I wish people at work and at home could have an atmosphere like Starbucks. Just a happy place to stay. Nevertheless, my hot chocolate saved the day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment