Sunday, October 2, 2011

AdFest 2011: A Once In a Lifetime Experience

LEGACY may not be the group with an outstanding member from the class who usually has the capability of being a leader. And that was my number one fear. It's not that I can't but it's just that my schedule is so loaded to the point that I can't handle to have an additional obligation.

And so I was grouped with these people: Jordan, Albert, Jasmine, April, Lyra and Chas. By the time that I was grouped with them, I just said to myself, "We will make it!"

I was with them almost everyday having our meetings and doing things that we need to accomplish for the AdFest. Spent overnights with them during the shoot and I can say that I am happy I was part of the group. It was indeed hard. But working with these people made everything lighter. We worked hand in hand to finish all the tasks that we are obliged to do. Even the boys exerted much effort in fulfilling our tasks.

I can say that this has been the most memorable production I've experienced in my college life. Our hardships, sacrifices and efforts were paid off. We won 8 awards and I am so proud! We did our best. Each one contributed knowledge and ideas for us to obtain whatever trophies we have right now.

The bond that we had is something that cannot be exchanged even with a million trophies. Teamwork is what we have that's why we made it. Congrats LEGACY! So proud of you guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment