Sunday, October 9, 2011

Single and Happy yet Hopeful. :)

My life is doing pretty good right now. Yes, I've been through a looooot. But here I am, stronger as ever. Others say I'm an over achiever. They wonder how I manage to accomplish different things at school while working. I just give them a big smile everytime they say those things.

Others think I have everything in my hands and they say that the only thing missing is a boyfriend. They keep on pushing, teasing and forcing me to have a boyfriend. Yes, I get jealous sometimes when I'm surrounded with couples. But I'm happy. Seriously. 

I just don't wanna settle for anyone who's around because I know in my heart, that I deserve so much more. I deserve a love that is willing to risk everything for me because I'm worth it. I've been single for quite some time now but I won't bother staying single for another more months or years as I know that there are no shortcuts in meeting someone who is destined for you. No shortcuts for someone who is worth having.

It's a cliche to say this but maybe, God is still really writing my love story. And If I would be single for another year, that won't definitely hurt. I bet it will give me an opportunity to grow and learn more. Just like what I have learned for the past two years that I'm single.

Whoever he might be, I know he'll find me. Or should I say, we will find each other. I know our souls will meet one of these days. And I will patiently wait. :)))))))))

2 comments:

  1. We know you will get there! And without a boyfriend does'nt mean there's somethin wrong with you. As you says he'll find you or you will find him right. Sabi nga nila "patience is a virtue".

    I know you well your my cousin, my lil' sister, my friend and also my inaanak so mana mana lang yan. Hehehe!!!

    And we're always here "ALF" beside you whenever you need someone to talk too. Iloveyou ditch!!! :*:*:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh since you just mentioned about you being my ninang, EHEMMM. you gotta have a christmas and birthday gift for me! Love you Ate. :)

    ReplyDelete