Sunday, September 11, 2011

To be HAPPY again...

My heart feels really heavy this past few days. There are things on my mind that swallows me inside and the only thing that I wanna do right now is to have my Starbucks Signature Hot Chocolate and be alone even just for a day.

I want a single day wherein I could just breathe without worrying about anything. But because of my busy schedule, I can't find time to do what I want. Simply because I need to work and study at the same time. Others think it's easy but they don't know what I have to go through every single day. My everyday schedule leaves me too weak to function like a normal human being.

You know what I feel right now? It's like I have to be strong for everyone else and they don't even bother to ask if I'm okay. It's like I don't have the right to be tired and be weak. Oh well, maybe they forgot that I'm still HUMAN and I am getting fed up of everything that is happening around me.

Nobody knows how tired I am. I'm PHYSICALLY and EMOTIONALLY tired and I'm using the only energy that I have to smile, pretend I'm ok, and continue stuff that I am obliged to do. Life is being so harsh to me right now. And nobody understands how I feel, seriously.

I wanna be in a place wherein it's ok to CRY. A place wherein it is ok not to be ok.

Well I guess I'm not asking for too much, but I just really wanna be HAPPY again.

2 comments:

  1. just always remeber anak, na I'm always here for you no matter what...love you...be strong....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only got the chance to read this today. Thank you Ate. Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete