Sunday, September 4, 2011

Mkaye's Brand New Heart...


Last night, before I sleep, I had my daily conversation with God. I'm certain that He knows what I have been wishing for all these years. Because I believe, he listens. I always ask him if my prince charming is on his way already. :)


Being single for two years gave me a different kind of happiness that I guess, I won't completely have if I'm with someone. It brought me to a deeper kind of relationship with my family and friends. And it made me a stronger person. It erased all the pain and bitterness that I had in my heart my before. Now I know, forgiveness comes in time and not always right away.


Now, I feel like my heart is brand new and ready to love again. It's ready to love without being afraid of getting hurt. Because this heart of mine knows, that if in case it gets broken again, I know how to handle it better this time and I know that God will always find  a way to make my broken heart heal.


I'm not being in a a hurry, whoever he may be, wherever he is right now, I am very certain that our paths will cross one of these days. I won't get tired of waiting. I won't stop from praying. I know God will grant my wish when it's destined for me to have it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment