Saturday, September 3, 2011

Lalalalaloveeee Youuuuuu! :)

Life at work was never easy. But she made it a lot easierrrrrr for me. She understands why I'm mean and why I love to hate people. HAHAHA. She gets it when I don't feel like being friendly and even when I don't feel like smiling. I don't have to explain, she just GETS it. I love how she laughs when I complain, complain, complain about school,  the swimming team, and school paper. I love her even if it pisses me off when she imitates how I speak! :DDD

We have the same perceptions about life and love. Others may not understand the way we think and how we view things, but that's how we roll. She believes in me and she has always been proud of everything that I do.

I will miss you Ate! PUH-ROOOOMISE. Good thing we have the same station so I'll just leave you a note anytime I want to. :) I LOVE YOUUUUU Childish! :))))))))))))))

2 comments:

  1. awwwww.. bebe kaasar ka.. pinapaiyak mko iihhhh.. always remember that this is just temporary.. malay mo paggraduate mo, things will turn out just as the same for us.. i will always be here for you though we wont be seeing each other that often.. love kita ng sobra tandaan mo yan ah... you will always be my long lost sister from a different mother.. :) hehe.. I love you bebe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA. Long lost sister from a different mother. i LOVE. HAHAHA. Love you kangco! :)

    ReplyDelete