Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's Christmas for Starbucksssss! :)


I've always been excited for Starbucks planner every year. Let's just say I'm an addict. And it's like getting a "special reward" from my addiction. :) Just this morning, it's their first day of releasing promo cards. And at 6.45 in the morning, I was outside waiting for SB to open. :) And TADUHHH, I now have my Christmas Tradition promo card. I should say that today's gonna be a good good day! :) First, I had my promo card on their 1st day already. Second, it's my last day at work tonight and last but not the least, I had my usual rituals this morning.

You know what it is? Stay at Starbucks, have my favorite drink, sit, relax, stare at people and wonder what's on their minds. I love doing all of these ALONE. It allows me to be free even just for a couple of hours. I always feel happy everytime they start to release promo cards, it makes me feel Christmas Spirit.

And I LOOVVEE holidays. It's a time for love, hope, happiness and forgiveness. I'm just really happy this morning, hope this will last all through out the day!

PS: One thing that added to my happiness today was the barista who got my order. HANDSOMEEE! Happy Morning everyone. Spread LOVE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment