Saturday, November 5, 2011

One thing I'll never ever do in my LIFE..


People nowadays are being so selfish and insensitive and I seriously mean it. Especially when it comes to relationships. I hate it when a lovely couple is being separated by another woman or man. Well I know for a fact that this has been a looonnnggg time issue but it seems to be so "ON" nowadays even if it's not right.

Maybe the reason why I'm so affected is because I know how it feels to be cheated on, to be dumped like garbage and I swear to God, it really is painful.

I know because I've experienced this twice. It happened when my dad found a new woman to love. Which led my parents to have separate ways. Then it happened AGAIN when my ex boyfriend dumped me for another woman.

I just really find it cheap, unethical and pathetic. One thing that I will never ever do, steal someone else's HAPPINESS. It will never be my attitude to ruin a relationship just for the sake of being happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment