Monday, January 2, 2012

Goodbye 2011. Hello 2012! :)


This year has been one of the craziest years of my life. My schedule has been loaded because of my work, on-the-job training and school schedule. I've experienced things I thought I couldn't surpass but I did. I'm able to adjust with my very busy schedule. I'm still alive and breathing despite the fact that I don't get enough sleep every single day. In short, I survived another battle in my life.

This year, I still have the same hopes and dreams. To finish college, pursue my dream of being a broadcaster. To have a new love. Give my mom all comforts in life. To lose weight and a looooot more. But this time, if there's one thing that I will do, it is to STRIVE HARDER.

It's not that I'm not working hard, I am. But I know deep within myself that I have so much more to offer. I know I can do better. And I won't stop bringing out the best in me because I know that it is one of the many ways for me to be where I wanna be. 

Despite all negativity that surrounds me, I choose to stay positive. In fact, I welcomed 2012 with a big smile and a happy heart because I have to keep moving forward towards my DREAMS.

This 2012, I am very certain that there is nothing in this world that I cannot do. I know because I BELIEVE. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment