Saturday, January 5, 2013

13 years ago


13 years ago, my parents chose to let go of the love that once bonded the both of them. At a very young age, I understood infidelity.  But I had to believe that the love they once shared was true. It was just lost somewhere. I was a kid and yet, I had a different version of the word "pain". 13 years ago, I lost my reason to get out of bed everyday.

It has been 13 years and today, the person who ruined my "home", the person who broke the solid foundation of my mom and dad's love, the person who stole my chance of having a complete family, the person who caused me so much pain -- decided to talk to me. And yet, not even a single "I'm sorry." 

But today, I am letting go because I know that even though some families aren't together under a single roof, the pureness of love from our parents can always fight storms and will forever reign. 


No comments:

Post a Comment