Thursday, December 20, 2012

My 21st..





 Peaceful time with my family was all I wanted for my 21st. But as the saying goes, life doesn't always turn out the way you want it to be. It may not be what I originally wanted, but it was way beyond better. Thanks to my fab fam and friends who exerted effort in making my 21st special.

This year has been a roller coaster ride. I was on top for some time then suddenly I realized I was at my lowest point. Most of the time I was in the middle of diversity. I have hopes and desires that I choose to keep inside me. I hurt a lot of people. I learned how to forgive and move forward. I learned how to be happy with little things.

I know I got a lot of learning to make. I still have dreams that I need to chase. Love that I am looking forward to share with someone, someday. I still have to aspire bigger things for my family. Patience that I need to showcase for people around me. Happiness to share with friends.

Though I still have a lot of learning to do, I am grateful that I have family and friends who choose to love me even when I'm up, down, or in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment